Worldwide Energy is now the metro’s exclusive partner for Daintree Wireless Controls.
Daintree Networks is the only company to offer an integrated solution for Lighting, HVAC, Plug-Load Controls, energy monitoring and more in an open standard software. ControlScope® is the industry’s most intelligent, comprehensive, and cost-effective energy management solution for taking control over building energy use.
Deployed in Fortune 500 facilities across North America, award winning ControlScope solves some of the control industry’s toughest problems by eliminating wiring and using open standards – including BacNet – which provides tremendous energy savings for commercial buildings, reduces upfront costs, simplifies commissioning, and extends the benefits of control to other new applications throughout the “internet of things”.
Key Benefits Include:
- Delivers powerful energy-saving control strategies including: scheduling, temperature, occupancy, daylighting, task tuning, lumen maintenance and load shedding.
- Eliminates control wiring, which reduces much of the expense, complication, and disruption of a wired system.
- Integrates with Demand Response/Demand Management programs through OpenADR, automatically shedding load in response to Utility signals.
- Provides access to real-time, measurable information about usage, creating new methods to manage energy use and demand as well as verify savings.
- Integrates with Building Management Systems (BMS) via a BACnet interface.
- Scales easily from a single office to system-wide control of thousands of devices across a distributed enterprise.
Contact your Energy Specialist to discuss how Controlscope will benefit your company.