(Kansas City, MO)
About the Client
Lukas Liquor Superstore has three stores in Missouri. The superstore in KC features a large retail space, as well as a wine bar. Lukas Liquor had several goals including high lighting in the retail area, softer mood lighting for the wine bar, and decrease utility costs.
Worldwide Energy removed 73 metal halides with T8 reflector fixtures. The store remained opened 12 hours per day, and had very fragile retail stock so our crews worked over night to replace the lighting so as not to disrupt retail sales.
- Replaced with efficient T8 wide-body reflector fixtures
- Reduced 156,450 pounds of carbon dioxide
- Equivalent to annual greenhouse emissions from 14 vehicles
- About $11,800 in rebates and incentives
- Annual energy savings of 112,642 kW
- Annual utility savings of $5,927
- Projected ROI of about 3 years