Long Live LEDs

A recent story from USA Today highlights how LED light bulbs may be the best energy-saving solution and is poised to become the new standard.

 

Traditional incandescent light bulbs lack the efficiency one would expect of modern technology. In fact, about 90% of the energy incandescents use is wasted as heat, with only the remaining 10% actually producing light.

 

LEDs have an extraordinary long life expectancy ad is growing in affordability. Read the full article here.

This entry was posted in Blog on by .

About Gaylen Davenport

Worldwide provides clients complete turnkey energy efficiency evaluation and solutions. Our focus is in energy saving measures that offer the most savings and financial incentives, creating a rapid return on investment. What sets Worldwide apart is our ability to design, install and certify our installations to qualify for the Federal tax incentives for energy efficiency, then provide the documentation necessary to secure the tax incentives. Worldwide has recently entered the renewable energy field at the request of several of our clients.