(Blue Springs, MO)
About the Client
Durvet Animal Health Products provides quality and affordable animal health products for more than 40 years. Located in Blue Springs, MO, they occupy a 78,000 square foot warehouse and office area. One of their main concerns was having uniform lighting while maximizing energy savings.
Worldwide Energy removed more than 200 fixtures and replaced them with efficient T8 lighting in the warehouse. Occupancy sensors were also installed for added savings. Rebates and tax incentives were procured prior to completing the project.
- Efficient and uniform lighting for warehouse and office space
- Replaced cooler fixtures with efficient T8 lamps
- Complete product recycling
- More than $38,000 in rebates and incentives
- Annual maintenance savings of $1400
- Annual utility savings of $7900