The setting for America’s past time is changing.
In fact, Major League Baseball (MLB) “has emerged as a vanguard of the Natural Resources Defense Council Sports Greening Project, which has sparked a sustainability movement across professional and collegiate sports leagues.”
The MLB continues their commitment to environmental stewardship, including energy efficiency and water efficiency. So is it any wonder that stadiums are the latest to become energy efficient?
Here’s a list of America’s most energy efficient ballparks:
- Marlins Park: Miami Marlins
- Target Field: Minnesota Twins
- Nationals Park: Washington Nationals
- AT&T Park: San Francisco Giants
- Safeco Field: Seattle Mariners
- Miller Park: Milwaukee Brewers
- Busch Stadium: St. Louis Cardinals
Source: Alliance to Save Energy