Subscribe to our Blog
Here at Worldwide Energy, we look forward to meeting with our clients to learn and develop a strategic plan for cutting energy usage and utility costs. On a facility review, you can expect:
- An initial assessment with an energy auditor
- We will ask questions about energy usage, goals, and ask for recent utility bills.
- We will come back for the walk-through audit and perform necessary fixture counts, verify your current energy technology and take photos of equipment/fixtures as needed.
- Upon completion of the walk-through audit we will put together a proposal that includes savings from applicable rebate programs and EPAct tax incentives.
- If this sounds like a lot, don’t worry. We will be with you to walk you through each step of the process.
This complimentary facility review has a $1500 value, so take advantage today. Fill out the form below and one of our certified energy auditors will contact you shortly.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-19484824-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);