Sales and Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our office team in the role of Sales and Marketing Assistant. We are a fast growing company based out of Lenexa, Kansas and need someone who has a tremendous desire to develop as the company grows.
Worldwide Energy, Inc. is a woman-owned commercial energy efficient solutions company. We help businesses learn about their energy consumption and create tailored plans to reduce utility costs. In layman’s terms we help companies save money by “going green!” We specialize in lighting, HVAC, solar, natural gas, destratification methods, building envelope solutions and we just added a new electrical contracting division. We value our employees and offer internal training opportunities and mentorship to learn the many facets of what we do.
Executive Summary: The Sales & Marketing Assistant is a critical position in our office, ensuring timely processing of data entry, proposal generation and interfacing via phone with clients and sales representatives. This position also presents our company image at events, our company website, monthly newsletter and social media outlets. This is a full-time regular Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM position.
Sales & Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- General office correspondence – phone reception, email, meeting attendance and minutes;
- Support sales presentations by performing data entry and assembling proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets;
- Maintain client contact database and newsletter list;
- Responsible for client follow-up and closing client files
- Update website(WordPress CMS), blog and social media on frequent basis
- Prepare and send out monthly e-newsletter
- Prepare press releases and sales materials as needed
- Expand job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Coordinate shared calendar
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite on daily basis (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint)
The ideal candidate will have a college degree and 2-3 years experience in an administrative role and have knowledge of business language and excellent organizational and communication skills. They must also possess executive acumen, tact, and diplomacy and must possess effective verbal and written communication skills, and good organizational skills.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 913-310-0736
Salary & Benefits:
$26-30K starting salary, depending on experience
Health, dental, life insurance & 401K options