(Kansas City, MO)
About the Client
The Raphael Hotel is an elegant, charming hotel in the heart of Kansas City. The parking garage at the Raphael Hotel had inefficient lighting that cast yellow glows to the garage, resulting in poor lighting for guests, and made the area appear unsafe.
Several objectives for this project included reducing annual operating expenses and energy consumption. A total of 72 lighting fixtures were replaced with induction technology. This included lighting in the interior parking garage as well as the exterior parking deck.
- Reduced fixture count
- Enhanced visibility in parking garage
- Reduced 59,000 pounds of carbon dioxide
- 61 percent of project cost paid with rebates and incentives
- More than $20,000 in rebates and incentives
- Annual kW savings of 38,923
- Annual utility savings of more than $3,800