About the Client
Since 1955, GOAD Company has built a quality reputation by providing custom designed fabrications and systems to the surface finishing and chemical process industries. GOAD offers comprehensive corrosion-resistant fabricating services in the Midwest. The facility utilizes state-of-the-art thermoplastic welding and bending equipment.
Previous lighting for the 18,000 square feet facility consisted of outdated T12 high-output and metal halide technology. Worldwide Energy created a custom lighting layout that reduced the fixture quantity while improving light levels where needed.
- Annual kW demand savings of 16
- Annual kWh savings of more than 58,000,000
- Reduced 82,679 pounds of carbon dioxide
- Annual utility and maintenance savings of $8,708
- Projected ROI of 30 months